Finishing a Boarding Patrol - Skitarii or Sicarians?

Greetings Frater :smile: As I subscribed to Imperium Magazine, I have a number of Ad Mech units that I plan to use as a Boarding Patrol; I added another box of Skitarii and Sicarians (which I'll run as Ruststalkers), which at the time gave me a 500 point list (or thereabouts). 

Following recent points updates, I've got points spare to add either another unit of Skitarii, or Sicarians. Which would the seasoned Cohort Marshals and Tech Adepts of the B&C recommend I take? Or should I hang on and see what happens to the points when their Codex is released..? :huh:

If it helps, I've got the following:

- 2x Skitarii 

- Destroyers

- Sicarians

- Marshal

- Engineseer

Thanks for any advice! :smile:

22 minutes ago, Bouargh said:

What flavours are your Skitarii? Rangers, Vanguards, both?

Going for all Vanguard, for reasons I can't remember at the moment :laugh::sweat: I don't have enough points for Rangers. Unless I swap one of the other Vanguard for Rangers, then I'd have to go for more Sicarians to keep within 500 points. Having not played with Ad Mech before, I honestly don't know whether Vanguard or Rangers are better! 

In a boarding game, ranger will probably not bring anything vs. Vanguards. They may even be worse. In open field they swap short range to long range fire. They are also a unit done to go forward while rangers are better as supporting and annoying ennemies around objectives. Rangers go firward while vaguard secure the gains... My own views...

Being in a config like yours, well, go sicarians. They will balance your army and be your objective grabbers and holders.