40 Years of Warhammer – Celebrate With a Box of Exclusive Goodies

3 hours ago, Sky Potato said:

Don’t the Warhammer+ subscriptions come with a discount for the merch store at the point? So potentially useful with this box - if someone was daft enough to want to get it…

That was my first thought too, but..,

IMG_7587.jpeg

Edited by aa.logan
Wrong quote

"you will also receive a code for a 20% discount on a future purchase at merch.warhammer.com in January 2024."

Not that I expect this generous "bonus" will sway anyone's decision to not buy but I thought I should highlight it for completeness.

I quite like the t-shirt and the back of the hoodie but not enough to spend that sort of money.

Edited by Cactus
i didn spel to gud

Why does GW constantly want to sell us tat?

There is a significant following of middle class, middle aged fans who have the disposable income to spend £125 on some ad-hoc 40K guff, if it’s decent quality!  This gear just screams MUG to me.  If it was decent stuff I would consider buying it!

I’d expect guff like this for sale on Blackpool promenade, not from a £3B company celebrating a 40th anniversary.  

Edited by Ubiquitous1984

52 minutes ago, Ubiquitous1984 said:

Why does GW constantly want to sell us tat?

There is a significant following of middle class, middle aged fans who have the disposable income to spend £125 on some ad-hoc 40K guff, if it’s decent quality!  This gear just screams MUG to me.  If it was decent stuff I would consider buying it!

I’d expect guff like this for sale on Blackpool promenade, not from a £3B company celebrating a 40th anniversary.  

It shows their mindset. They have little respect for the product as they are corporate creatures and not fans. 

The hoodie actually looks nice and I seen crappier ones going for over that. If it's not Walmart they are gonna go for around 80-125 Canada bucks so unless it's made of acrylic wich is actually recycled pop bottles I might get one. If they are selling an acrylic hoodie for a hundred bucks then they really are nuts. I wanna say it's all overpriced but stuff I seen lately not really. Geuss it all depends on the actual quality and material and wether or not the shipping is free.

On 10/13/2023 at 4:39 PM, Nova-V said:

It's a bit of a miss I think.  That T-Shirt is a pretty poor design which is a shame as I think the idea is sound.  The hoodie is very low effort.  I can't believe there is anyone in the world that needs another mug.  I do like the poster so if that pops up separately I'll take a punt.

The poster is awesome, stickers are good too

Whatever about the whole thing being overpriced but jeez its low quality