Apoc in 10th

War of the Eagle

Don't see much Apoc love any more. Anyone done any Apoc games since 10th started?

I have one I'm orchestrating next weekend. 10k pts of nids vs 10k points worth of Imperium, 3-4 players a side. Going to do a classic defend the stronghold with the Imperium holding a fortified base. Each building will have an objective that if the nids control it and do an action the objective and the building itself will be removed. Nids will get 15 vp per destroyed building and imperium with get 20 vp per standing building at the end of them game. There will also be a couple secondary missions.

I'm making up house rules for the most part for the Apoc rules. Using some caviots from 8th ed Apoc rules. Will be alternating activations and all casualties removed at the end of the turn. Also reduced Stratagems and other thin downed rules tokeep the battle running quicker and smoother. 

Hope to tell you all how it goes afterward with some pics next week. 

Till then tell me your 10th ed games and Apoc ideas.

• 4 months later...

Hey!

An incredibly delayed response here, but I'm planning an Apocalypse game in July. A lax "scatter objectives across the map" kind of affair. Three players per side with around 3,000 points each. I would greatly like to hear how your apocalypse game went.

I also had planned a one-on-one game that similar to you revolves around a siege, though it's more of a narrative-based thing meant as a serious challenge for the attacker than a fair battle. Details are here:

Looking forward to your reply!

+Spiros14+