More Daemon varieties?

40k_fan

I think it would be interesting to consider some of the other varieties of Daemons that could exist out there.

We have the bloodgors, pestigors, slaangors, and tzaangors, what about vashgors or belagors?

What about an even larger, rarer version of the tzeentcian horror that is the result of a critical mass of horrors merging back together?

I think the possibilities of chaos daemons aren't explored a lot, and it would be cool to see more of them.

I doubt Vashtorr has his own variety of beastmen like the Tzaangors, but gors that worship him probably augment themselves extensively. Be'lakor tends to suborn regular things (Astartes, cultists, Knights) into his service rather than creating anything of his own, so I'd be surprised if he had a dedicated strain of gor - he probably has a lot of fellgor worshippers and servants, though.

A hypothetical "Belagor" though would probably be inky black in colour and might tend towards corvid features - House Korvax (of Korvosi) are heavily crow-themed, and although this is probably more due to their House Raven origins than their fealty to Be'lakor, it's a thematic link that would make for interesting creatures.

As for daemons, there are almost infinite varieties of them in the warp. It's true that we don't see a lot of variation in the codexes and miniature lines, but there's a lot more in the novels.