New legionaries and 40k Khorne Berzerkers compatible?

CrusiusFin

Hi,

I'm thinking about doing another Legion after my Night Lords (although an army is never fully completed) and I thought about maybe a late heresy World Eaters. With the coming Christmas box set of World Eaters (just want to paint Angron) I thought if the Berzerkers were the same size as the new MK3 and MK6? I was thinking about mixing bits cutting and sawing. Some being fully Berzerker, some having bits of both and some being fully HH marines. And maybe trying to convert Red Butchers from Eigth Bound. Paint scheme could be a mix of red, white and blue.

If any one has both Berzerkers and legionaries are comparative sizes let me know. And if anyone has more converting ideas for example bigger non-daemon Angron alternative (model or 3d printable alternative).

In my opinion they are rather comparable. They are a little bit bigger than Mk6 (don't know about Mk3 I'm waiting for my box to arrive) but they have very dynamic poses, jumping, running, some are more inclined etc makes their height rather varied. Some look exactly as tall as Mk6, others are slightly shorter or much taller.

Here is a quick comparison between some NLs I am working on and some Berzerkers (I'm gonna paint them as SoH Reavers hence some weird bits - with the original Berzerkers helmets they'd look much, much bigger!)

Mk6vsBerzerkers.jpg

6 hours ago, Lautrec the Embraced said:

In my opinion they are rather comparable. They are a little bit bigger than Mk6 (don't know about Mk3 I'm waiting for my box to arrive) but they have very dynamic poses, jumping, running, some are more inclined etc makes their height rather varied. Some look exactly as tall as Mk6, others are slightly shorter or much taller.

Here is a quick comparison between some NLs I am working on and some Berzerkers (I'm gonna paint them as SoH Reavers hence some weird bits - with the original Berzerkers helmets they'd look much, much bigger!)

Mk6vsBerzerkers.jpg

Just built my first MK3 and it's as tall as MK6, but a bit bulkier so could be a good fit.

Thanks for the replies. It seems I might start World Eaters :biggrin: