The Rumour Engine - 14th November, 2023

I'm thinking it might be Votann too. The hand looks cybernetic but not your usual imperial kind, my first thought was that it might be Ironkin but they usually wear gloves. It could also be something for Necromunda but definitely looks like it belong somewhere in 40k.

I really was hoping that even in the grim darkness of the 40ish-something Millenia, there might just be someone kind enough to get their squaddies some take-away snacks, but I confer that there’s a solid argument to be made for Votann mines… truly, there is only War…

15 minutes ago, Marshal Rohr said:

From the Votann picture posted the hand is too slight for beefy dwarves but the back of the gauntlet has the same protruding part towards the wrist found on Skitarii bionics for the Cavalry Guys

IMG_3863.webpUnavailable

Its more like the Ironkin hands from Votann- s its either an Ironkin or a mechanical hand- it has the three recesses that they do. 

I'm thinking either a loader for artillery -maybe a reimagined thudd gun- or a special character?

3 hours ago, Jukkiz said:

you mean cawls best primarinade weapons?

Nah, they get the leftovers from the premium Adeptus Mechanicus tech.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.0e0297fa6491c55a7a1c4e9e157fe1f0.pngimage.thumb.png.fa297919afdb96bdf71b5222b1cf9750.pngimage.thumb.png.ded70e2c398fb1fe1ff936ca34c4038e.png

Sure, Primaris have too many Heavy Stubbers but the Adeptus Mechanicus are supposed to hoard the best technology and we are taking it to extreme meme levels.