Introductory Post

MoriyaSchism

Hello,

I've decided to make an account after years of lurking multiple Warhammer 40K and hobby communities online. I've been in this hobby since 2004, and I returned to it in 2015 after a long break by buying a box of the then recently released tactical marines, but things got in the way. 8th edition marks my proper return to the hobby. Big fan of Imperial Armour, old Index Astartes articles, 3rd edition and 4th edition era stuff. My favourite old Codex is Daemonhunters. I also like stuff that explores the 10,000 years that have passed between the Heresy and M41, fanmade or official, as long as it's good. Since I live in a rural area, I don't get any chances to play, so I'm mostly focused on the hobby side these days.

I'll be starting a project log in the Forge section of the forum at a later date. I'll be working on my own homebrew Cursed Founding chapter and my submission for the War of the False Primarch project. I have plenty of models to work with at the moment.

1 minute ago, Halandaar said:

Welcome! The big gap between the Heresy and the "modern" era of 40K is certainly a very interesting and underexplored space and the cursed founding in particular has a few of my favourite chapters. Good luck with your projects!

Thank you. The Cursed and Dark Foundings happen to have some of my favourite chapters too.

52 minutes ago, Brother Hellion said:

Greetings and welcome back to the website. I can't wait to read about your cursed founding chapter.

Thanks. I'm not much of a writer, but I have the curse part, gene-seed and the paint scheme figured out. I'll see how things develop as I work on the miniatures.