Harlequins in Craftworld transports

Karhedron

Just looking at the rules for Harlies and considering dusting off my single Harlequin Troupe. Am I reading it correctly that I can put a Harlequin Troupe in a Wave Serpent? Wave Serpents can transport 12 Aeldari Infantry. Harlequins have the FACTION KEYWORD:  Aeldari and the Keyword Infantry which makes me think that they can.

Have I missed anything? Is it worth it or are they better in Strategic Reserves?

49 minutes ago, TrawlingCleaner said:

You can indeed put these in Wave Serpents and Falcons. If you've got a big blob of Troupe with a character I think it's worth thinking about sticking them in a Wave Serpent, it also gives you some more tradition ranged weapons too!

I quite like the idea of a unit led by Yvraine for a 4++/5+++ and D3 resurrections per turn. I have some of the old 4th edition metal Harlies that I need to dust off.

4 hours ago, Karhedron said:

Have I missed anything? Is it worth it or are they better in Strategic Reserves?

I sure hope not... this is a wicked idea.

Totally worth it IMO. I'm not likely to do this myself with Serpents until I possibly buy one to paint in my Corsair/harlie scheme, but for a mounted Ynnari list the transport makes abundant sense for Yvraine and bodyguard. I just can't bring myself to use my old serpent conversions to carry anything other than the Aspects they've been painted for (Avengers and Dragons) ... But just one serpent to match my double corsair falcons would be pretty nifty, sure.

Consider - 2000pts exactly:

Farseer Skyrunner - weeping stones

Yvraine

Wave Serpent

2 Falcons

2x6 Harlequins

1x11 Harlequins

1x5 Rangers

1x6 windriders

2x10 kabalites

2x Raiders

2x Ravagers

2x5 Scourges

Basically Harlequins bring in melee capability that Drukhari pretty much entirely lacks rn, and look good doing it. Obviously just swapping Drukh stuff for Wayleaper, prisms and spiders is totally an option if that's your flavour. 

Falcons are also just super fun right now IMO - great on action economy with any cheap 5-man, and equally cool for harlie bombing methinks.

Live by the 4++, die by the 4++

Cheers,

The Good Doctor.