Pariah Nexus Crusade

3 minutes ago, Marshal Rohr said:

It’s nice of them to release a lore book for Pariah Nexus the Edition after the Pariah Nexus was the focal point of the plot. I am looking forward to reading more about Leviathan the summer after 11th Edition drops. 

What's the issue? It's not like any of these warzones get tidily wrapped up at the end of an edition is it? And given its purely optional narrative content, more always seems better than less. 

15 minutes ago, Marshal Rohr said:

It’s nice of them to release a lore book for Pariah Nexus the Edition after the Pariah Nexus was the focal point of the plot. I am looking forward to reading more about Leviathan the summer after 11th Edition drops. 

Huh? The war in the Nexus is still going on in the lore? 

49 minutes ago, Halandaar said:

What's the issue? It's not like any of these warzones get tidily wrapped up at the end of an edition is it? And given its purely optional narrative content, more always seems better than less. 

It is better, it just would’ve been better when I dropped a bunch of cash on Necrons expecting something to do with them and then 9th tanked :biggrin:

I'm interested to see what comes of this (if anything):

Unbeknownst to the self-proclaimed greatest mind of Mars, the Necrons have become embroiled in a civil war. Dynasties loyal to the Silent King are locked in combat with those who have aligned themselves with Imotekh the Stormlord – who has denounced the authority of the mute monarch.

Everything in this photo isn't a model by the looks. I think it's mostly set dressing/artistic license and wouldn't read too much into it personally. Those Crawlers would be ginormous looking at the figures in front.

They're definitely not a model for this upcoming release cycle at least :laugh:

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, phandaal said:

Does anyone know if this will come with one of those little spiral mission books like we've gotten for other crusade releases?

Could be wrong but I'm sure it's exactly the same set up as the Tyranic War book they already put out 

1 hour ago, Taliesin said:

I wish I could see inside the book so I can decide if I want to purchase.

This is one of those GM reviews where he shows nothing.

Goon hammer reviews are really, really good for this. They break it down and discuss the entirety. I never buy a product without reading the Goonhammer review.

Edit- Just checked and the review is up, so here's the link: https://www.goonhammer.com/pariah-nexus-the-nephilim-war-crusade-rules-review/

Edited by ThePenitentOne

14 hours ago, ThePenitentOne said:

Goon hammer reviews are really, really good for this. They break it down and discuss the entirety. I never buy a product without reading the Goonhammer review.

Edit- Just checked and the review is up, so here's the link: https://www.goonhammer.com/pariah-nexus-the-nephilim-war-crusade-rules-review/

Hmmm no table of contents and only info on the game rule part, I dont see anything in there talking about the lore other than that "ton of lore" is in there on Nephilim war.