Deathwatch 3rd party bits

Brother Raul

Can't believe I am asking this in 2023 but does anyone have any experience with 3rd party bits, namely frag cannons and thunder hammers? Sorry if I am breaking rules by asking but GW keep making a criminal out of me by not making this stuff available. Have always wanted a DW army and have waited long enough.

On 11/24/2023 at 11:06 AM, Brother Raul said:

Can't believe I am asking this in 2023 but does anyone have any experience with 3rd party bits, namely frag cannons and thunder hammers? Sorry if I am breaking rules by asking but GW keep making a criminal out of me by not making this stuff available. Have always wanted a DW army and have waited long enough.

in honesty there are loads, I would advise just going on Etsy or Google searching 40k conversion parts, there’s that many companies like anvil etc it’s hard to list there there’s those like pop goes the monkey and then allot more on Etsy like renown wargaming.

just to be clear these companies make parts that work with 40k but are not reprints or recasts, I only use GW and FW parts myself due to wanting to be able to take models to any event but I do pay for name plates from a site called deadly print studios which do great weapons effects if that’s the kind of thing you like.

Currently I’m trying to build another Corvus but with a sound board and mini digger built into it so it can vent smoke from its wing turbines when hovering.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...