White Dwarf Kill teams?

Mandroid

I can't understand why they make this so hard, but does anyone have a recent list of what white dwarf issues have kill teams and which ones?  482 in particular I am interested in, as it says it has 5 kill teams but I can't find anywhere which 5? 

Really can't understand why GW doesn't make the rules for the figures they sell widely available or at least easy to find... (sigh).  

Yes, I am aware of games-workshop, but would like to get the official copies without having to buy an entire annual for just 1 army list. 

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Mandroid said:

Where are the Hearthkyn Salvagers?  Gallowfall and Annual the only places to get those?  Not in a White Dwarf?

That's correct, the rules for Hearthkyn Salvagers are in either of those books - Gallowfall and the 2023 Annual :smile:

Wow, I just saw that my post got edited to remove the reference to the unofficial website that does post many GW rules and replaced with "games-workshop" so now my post makes no sense.  Not sure why the editing, that site is common knowledge and comes up in any search, and I was saying I'd prefer not to use it and use the official ones (hence why the editing to gw makes the sentence illogical).  In any case, GW behavior seems to be driving people to HAVE to use unofficial sites to find the rules for their figs in killteam, even after you buy the boxed team, again not sure why they would do this. 

On 11/26/2023 at 4:23 PM, lansalt said:

Sadly, GW seems to have abandoned releasing new teams in White Dwarf even when it would have made commercial sense (like for the new BT or WE kits)

Hopefully they do release some more for Season 3.
Especially 'cause it seems that Season 3 Box 1 is so delayed we're already getting reveals for Box 2 before we've even seen Box 1's preview rules