Updates to Blood Angels, Dark Angels, Deathwatch and Space Wolves Indexes

52 minutes ago, MadEdric said:

So Aggressors in Killteams still hit on a 4+ with their fists. 

Tome of E(alphabet) still gives reroll wounds on the second target.

Ah.. I see the DW change, they added characters that can lead Sternguard units to the Vet and Proteus squads. 

I am quite intrigued by Apothecaries attached to both to be honest! 

20 hours ago, Blindhamster said:

Low effort updates but they’ll get the job done for now

I think Mephiston not being able to join Bladeguard or perhaps a Hero Squad is a big omission.

As I mentioned in another topic, I speak on behalf of a friend who plays Blood Angels, but I agree with his sentiments.

1 hour ago, Orange Knight said:

I think Mephiston not being able to join Bladeguard or perhaps a Hero Squad is a big omission.

As I mentioned in another topic, I speak on behalf of a friend who plays Blood Angels, but I agree with his sentiments.

Problem with company heroes, is they're captain/lieutenant only, and that makes sense for the concept of the unit. They're literally the dudes from a given company that act as advisors to the captain as well as bodyguards.

I think mephiston actually should just straight up be a lone operative, based on his lore he isn't really one that tends to be part of units as even other blood angels are nervous around him. Instead he should have just had fight first himself and lone operative (that could be explained as psychic shield so that ranged attacks are technically just bouncing off him).

14 hours ago, Blindhamster said:

Problem with company heroes, is they're captain/lieutenant only, and that makes sense for the concept of the unit. They're literally the dudes from a given company that act as advisors to the captain as well as bodyguards.

I think mephiston actually should just straight up be a lone operative, based on his lore he isn't really one that tends to be part of units as even other blood angels are nervous around him. Instead he should have just had fight first himself and lone operative (that could be explained as psychic shield so that ranged attacks are technically just bouncing off him).

Agree. IIRC in 5th he once had a monster statline and can't join infantry units.

On 12/8/2023 at 12:34 PM, Dark Legionnare said:

Yeah. He was a "Demon Prince, lite"

The same codex as Land Raiders fired out of ships in orbit. (Had deep strike)

I'm pretty sure you mean dropped off by thunderhawk carriers which even had a model? As far as I remember the lore was, that BA have so many Land Raiders in their arsenal, that they were willing to take the risk. 

Oh and Mephiston at one point basically had the statline of a vampire lord from WHFB because that's what he basically is, a vampire lord. 

13 hours ago, Rhavien said:

I'm pretty sure you mean dropped off by thunderhawk carriers which even had a model? As far as I remember the lore was, that BA have so many Land Raiders in their arsenal, that they were willing to take the risk. 

Oh and Mephiston at one point basically had the statline of a vampire lord from WHFB because that's what he basically is, a vampire lord. 

Yes. That was the logic in the lore of how that book was written.

But since you weren't bringing or paying points for a very expensive thunderhawk model to the game we always joked they were pushed out the bay doors or drop pod chutes of strike cruisers in orbit.

Edited by Dark Legionnare