A silly 40k shower thought for you xenos boys

chapter master 454

So...

are skulls taken from orks technically vegan or what?

Like...what if some Khorne worshippers were needing some more ethically sourced skulls because they are technically fungus so would that be fair game?

(this is in the name of humour and a silly shower thought I need to get out)

• 2 weeks later...

I guess even though they are fungal based they are not "Vegan"  sentient intelligence is present which even though Orks seem to be low intelligence they are still alive and sentient, I wouldn't recommend eating Ork flesh or...should i say specifically-  Makari ... if i recall eating his flesh can kill you (as it did to a kroot)... 

Although Could a Khorne worshipper kill an Ork and get it's skull and hope that it multiplies if left in a dark room with dirt water and poo.... and hope to grow Ork skulls for the skull throne :tongue:  

On 12/19/2023 at 1:58 AM, Mumeishi said:

I guess even though they are fungal based they are not "Vegan"  sentient intelligence is present which even though Orks seem to be low intelligence they are still alive and sentient, I wouldn't recommend eating Ork flesh or...should i say specifically-  Makari ... if i recall eating his flesh can kill you (as it did to a kroot)... 

Although Could a Khorne worshipper kill an Ork and get it's skull and hope that it multiplies if left in a dark room with dirt water and poo.... and hope to grow Ork skulls for the skull throne :tongue:  

I think Khorne would disapprove of this level of shenanigans. I think he prefers his followers to put the work in rather than think their way around it. :teehee:

Still, a box in a diorama marked "ethically sourced skulls" would give me a good chuckle. :biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...

Khorne's a bit of a hypocrite in that he cares not whence the blood flows, so long as it flows, however he absolutely does care about the manner of taking of the skulls and honour involved. 

So while he doesn't approve of such underhand tactics as casting a spell to make everyones skulls pop out of their heads, such an offering to khorne would still empower him, however it might empower him to spawn you.

In the same manner, an ork-skull farm, suitably dedicated to khorne at harvest time, would empower the god, he might not be happy in the manner of your devotion and send a bunch of bloodletters after you.