Warhammer plus models

crimsondave
Go to solution Solved by Grotsmasha,

• Solution
12 hours ago, crimsondave said:

How long does it take to get your Warhammer + minis?  Have the new years models shipped yet?

You need to go your your my Warhammer account, Subscriptions, and select which model as your free one. Then go to the Webstore and add it to your Cart, and purchase the second one too if you'd like.

2 hours ago, Grotsmasha said:

You need to go your your my Warhammer account, Subscriptions, and select which model as your free one. Then go to the Webstore and add it to your Cart, and purchase the second one too if you'd like.

I figured it was something I didn’t do.  I selected it but I didn’t go to the web store.

I've mentioned this previously, but at the end of the 1st year when they started advertising that if for the second year you Annually subbed, you'd get the model after the end of your 1st month. So I dutifully upgraded my monthly sub to Annual, only to find I'd done it two days too early and paid for a full Yr1 Annual Sub. The solution was Customer Service cancelled the Sub and I resubscribed. UNFORTUNATELY, this took long enough that I didn't qualify for the Yr2 voucher, sucks, but I lived. Come time to order my Yr2 model, and myWarhammer account wouldn't let me select a Yr2 model as my freebie.

The solution ended up being Customer Service ordered it for me on my behalf, and because I wanted both, I had to buy a Gift Card to give to Cust Serv to pay for the second one.

BUT, what this means is, they're NOT checked off on my account, meaning I could still order another of each.

I just found out I'm in the same boat this year.

Don't know if this helps anyone waiting to get their WH+ mini, but when the new website went live, every time i tried to get my free Year 3 mini, it was coming up on the store as full priced rather than free, even though the Subscription page said i could claim it for free (Annual Subscriber)

Decided to leave it for a while, and yesterday logged into the store, searched the Year 3 mini and it was showing as Free. Added to cart and checked out with no issues.

Guessing it was just down to website nurglings from the changeover.