Greetings from the Warp!

flash525

Brief summary then?; Back in my teens I used to collect 40k (you know, when it was still affordable), though because of pricing and life, at some point I grew out of it (in the sense that my interests changed, rather than I grew up). I'm in my mid 30's now and I've yet to actually grow up. :biggrin:

Then came Dawn of War on the PC. Many hours were attributed to that game, in addition to the Space Marine on what was the PS3 (or it might've been PS4 - I can't remember now). Then came the McFarlane range. I purchased three with the intent on making a diorama of sorts. I've currently got eight figures in various stages of completion. Hoping to get back on track with the core three at some point, before sending the others to market. As much as the JoyToy range are also fantastic, my wallet isn't that flexible.

More recently, I've been listening to the LoreHammer Podcast (RIP) which referenced these forums (hence my coming here) We've got Space Marine 2 to look forward too, and the very recent news that Amazon and Games Workshop have reached a deal for streaming services of 40k, possibly with henry Cavil connected to it as a producer, so I'm really excited to see where they'll go with that, because the 40k Universe has so much lore, and if done right, I genuinely think could become just as big as the MCU - although granted, much, much darker in tone.

Even when I haven't been actively involved in some form of media, I've always retained interest, often popping into the GW stores on my travels, simply to see what was new, and to admire the miniatures painted, knowing all too well mine were never even close to being that good!

I think that's everything currently worth mentioning... Anything else, perhaps more specific, I can navigate through elsewhere in the forums. :)

Greetings and welcome to the forum. 

You'll find almost any thread you can imagine here-- Within reason of course. 

Just take your time, read some threads, and you'll find your spot on this site in no time.

Now, if you excuse me, I must cleanse the basement of skaven for this sanguinarine eve before their droppings poison the water table.

*cocks Bolt rifle*