McFarlane Artists Proof Khorne Berserker

7 minutes ago, Shinespider said:

Also, note the Primaris shinpad. That curved rim is so specific and so distinctive to Primaris that I don't understand how you'd put it on a Khorne Berzerker.  

The actual models have that as well. Doesn’t make much sense as their armor is otherwise a bastardized Mk V, but it is what it is. Chaos gets a bit more leeway as Chaos power armor is heavily modified and ornamented, but it is an odd touch, given that it’s a trademark feature of Mk X.

I just use old models with FW upgrade kits for my Zerks. The scale issues that people have conniptions over really don’t bother me. Plus any scale disparity with newer models is offset by the fact that it is (slightly) less ridiculous that 10 older models would fit into a Rhino than 10 new models. 10 modern marines piling out of a Rhino is pretty comical.

5 hours ago, Shinespider said:

Also, note the Primaris shinpad. That curved rim is so specific and so distinctive to Primaris that I don't understand how you'd put it on a Khorne Berzerker.  

It's clearly a stolen piece of armour. Actually a neat detail, this Zerk met Primaris and yoinked a kneepad.