=] 12 Months of Hobby 2024 [=

Well I haven't participated since novembre 2023, and haven't painted anything either since then, but playing Space Marine 2 rekindled the flame and I bust out the brushes once more !

I, Heraclite, embark (somewhat lately) on the 12 monts of hobby challenge for the glory of the adeptus astartes and for the month of october vow to paint :

3 blade guard veterans

1 bladeguard lieutenant

1 bladeguard captain

d6SJLAg.jpeg

I just set the decals on my first model from my october list. This chap has been very easy to paint fast. Red Saim-hann scheme helps a lot indeed.

P1100847.JPG.b8faf53db499076a5b10b7bc72fa4a2a.JPGP1100845.JPG.5cdcf3d501a2502991e3419d790ffe83.JPG

The only non genuine part is the ML: this model was coming with a multilaser, the one that looks like a bunch of branches. Too ugly for my taste. And as I had this metal ML available... It is a little bit oversized wich unbalance the model a bit IMHO. But, frankly, not much more unbalanced that with the genuine part...

Now, let's work on the next ones...

image.jpeg.5f20a4f4841cd908700e00c2b43815ec.jpeg

Repainted/restoration job of my first ever bought SW vehicle. It is also the ultimate SW miniature of my collection that remained to be painted. If I skip the 6 wolves that I scavenged from my WFB gobs chariots...

31 years collecting SW summarized in one model.

Edited by Bouargh

And this Platform with its crew completes the last entry listed into my October's pledge:

image.jpeg.e49eec275051017a8e030ca9d846e70c.jpeg

I have now to place some orders for paints in order to replete my stock as I do not have enough left for keeping on going with the rest of stuff in my Pile of Shame.