Specific legion miniatures in FW(So far)

I found this picture yesterday in Terra Vult's group. It's about specific realeses of each legion(units,characters and dreads). Quite interesting and complete in my opinion.

A shame what's happening with Shattered Legions, BTW. They deserve some more love. And IW too.

q-XSx6KcfUA.jpg

Edited by Agramar_The_Luna_Wolf
Better pic

There's at least three on there that aren't readily available that swell the numbers a little - Iron Warriors have no readily available Praetor of any kind, for instance, plus the UM Herald and the Alpha Legion dude who's name escapes me. 

2 hours ago, Valkyrion said:

There's at least three on there that aren't readily available that swell the numbers a little - Iron Warriors have no readily available Praetor of any kind, for instance, plus the UM Herald and the Alpha Legion dude who's name escapes me. 

Autilon Skorr, the AL guy.

Those are miniatures released in FW per legion. Sadly some can oops or as Skorr limited editions/only event miniatures 

On 1/16/2024 at 2:11 AM, Slips said:

The concept art he was based on was found under Sons Of Horus in the Book 3 Ltd edition artbook/folio thing.

I guess they added all the snakes later? I can see that with the topknot though. Axe too. Very non-alpha legion. 

If they're counting OOP Stuff, they need to add the second cataphractii IF praetor in the alternate pose. 

Warriors, WE, RG and sallies really need those praetors and Levis releasing. 

I knew Salamanders were under-represented, but I didn't realise how bad the RG situation was. Hope they get more stuff soon.

Interemptors feel like they're in a horrible place right now, honestly. They're expensive, but they've suffered from missing out on the up-scaling... their details (helmets especially) are fantastic, and thier weapons are unique enough that I can't see an easy way of kitbashing them.