Deathwatch: Murderers in Black (OOC Thread)

Lysimachus

I am wounded that you misjudge my savage son.

The dead provide no bulwark of survival other than that which they bequeath. A corpse can drink no water, nor fire a bolt round. You're lucky Azadth isn't one of those lowland Tranquillity III knuckleheads, otherwise he'd be eating hearts to take their spirit power as well.

Alda isn't allergic to pepper, by any chance?

Oh dear, our Lord Inquisitor has been mind wiped/puppeteered/possessed/impostered. That’s not going to end well.

40k Instinct says that the quick present of a bolt shell to the head might be in order, but I suspect that his Storm Troopers would retaliate.  

*Pushes Kine into the dust*

Forget this loser - there are deals to be brokered!

*Sits cross-legged and pours tea.*

500xp you say? Very gracious GM. Now, about some ideas I've had...

Omoc will bid all 500 of his xp towards activating an orthoproxy implant, because he is paranoid and doesn't have access to a null rod

(and because paranoia is a level 6 upgade so he'll have to wait for that one :p )

Just to check which table you're taking that from @A.T.? As far as I can see, it's available on the Black Templar Chapter Advances, but everyone else has to wait until Rank 3 (from General Marine Advances?) Were you thinking Elite Advance?

However, I'd say that it sounds like a 'fluffy' ability that a Red Scorpion like Omoc might well reasonably have, so I'll offer the same deal I gave to Ikka for Moridyn's TWWB - you can take it early but there will be a 200xp premium for doing so (so, 700xp in total).

(Obviously you've only got 500 to spend at present, but again, like I did with Ikka, I'll allow you to take the ability now, but whenever you next receive xp, you will have to pay the extra 200 before buying anything else)

Fair enough?