4E Space Marine Imperial Armour rules?

So I'm currently building a mini-collection of Marines for use with 4th edition, and wanted to possibly use some of the Forge World units (the Damocles Command Rhino, the Land Raider Prometheus and the other weapons available to Dreadnoughts for example). I checked a scan of the old IA Volume 2, but it was released before the 4E Space Marine Codex dropped, and so some rules/points values are out of kilter (an assault cannon on a Dreadnought is listed as 30 points, which it definitely isn't in the Codex, and likewise the Land Raider's Machine Spirit rules are the earlier 3E version).

Do there exist more up-to-date 4E rules for these units? I know 3E is compatible with 4E but obviously there are some differences between unit entries. Granted, in the case of Dreadnoughts, I believe that the weapons costs being different doesn't actually matter as the Dreadnought is 75 points as opposed to 105 points, so a 4E and 3E Dreadnought with an assault cannon cost the exact same, and basic common sense can be applied for, say, giving a Codex 4E Dreadnought heavy bolters.

Thanks!