2024Q1 Balance patch delayed to February?

Tokugawa

In today's whc article:

"

And finally, we know you’re all keen to get a proper update from the next Battlescroll. From what we’ve heard it’s coming soon – potentially at some point next month – as the Warhammer Age of Sigmar team are working hard on final adjustments based on what they saw at LVO.

We’ll be back next week to look over the results from the Warhammer 40,000 tournament at the Las Vegas Open. See you then!   "

AoS balance update delayed to next month, due to big sample size provided by LVO. Possibly same for 40K.

As Brother Nathan says, they've posted on a few social media sites in reply to people saying that the 40k Dataslate is due next week. AoS is likely to be delayed as the next Campaign book (that includes Matched Play rules) is due out shortly so they may be wanting to wait for that to be out for their changes to make full sense

It should be out on the 1st February (Thursday) as all other Dataslate and AoS Handbooks drop on Thursdays.

As to the wait, I guess we'll see if it was worth it! Generally speaking I think the game is in a very positive place especially considering where it was at the start of 10th. A lot of the top performers only really need minor tweaks and the bottom performers  need a decent boost for the game to be in a very healthy state.

Both of my "main" armies are definitely due a shake up with CSM currently bing the top performing faction for a while and Drukhari being the worst performing faction for longer, I'm very interested to see how things shake out :happy: