Another random dude's introductory post

Let me introduce myself first, after all it's the topic's reason to be, ain't it ? (a reason that i'll gladly forget in a few lines to ramble about some stuff)

How about the very basic informations first. So, I'm a young European man. So of course I like art, alcohol and fasci.... Wait a second.
Sorry y'all, my lawyer texted me, bro told me that nobody would get my joke. I don't see where I made one but let's move on so the dude can relax a bit.

On the Internet, I've been known like IronBeagle for quite a time now. (Not only cause I like dogs and ressources from wich you can build swords. There's a more "intelectual" reference behind it that I'll let the very few interested in this stuff figure out by themselves)

I was interested in the Warhammer universe for quite a time now, even if the exact origins of this interest are still unclear to me. I do not intend to do like a whole crusade stuff to find out, but I've got some clues that I'll investigate.

But maybe I shall keep that for a longer post. In fact, for a few days now I've been thinking about starting some kind of blog on this new passion of mine. Maybe people would find it interesting to follow the progress of a fellow antisocial weird-brained nerd into the hobby. Maybe some fascinated sense-seeking eyes combined to an overthinkind and inquiring mind would produce some interesting visions and thoughts on something that I consider to be an excellent proof of mighty human intelligence. 
If y'all were wondering, no I haven't started drinking during the writing of this, and yes I'm still talking about Warhammer.

But anyway, this is starting to sound like a degenerated edgelord and oh boy I hate the simple fact of thinking that I could sound like one, so let's end this quickly.

Recently, I went into a Warhammer Store. And, fascinated that I was, contempling all the cool stuff that was in there confirmed to me what the lore channels on youtube and the videogames made me thought in the first time : that's a bloody cool universe and i want to explore it further.

So, i pursued my way onto that idea. I've made some beginner stuff at the store, and I was later gifted an Introductory Set that I started to paint. So, yeah, things are going kinda well for now.

I'll end up this (way too) long post by saying that I'm really happy to be able to join the B&C community, and that I look forward to do my part in it.

Edited by IronBeagle

1 hour ago, IronBeagle said:

In fact, for a few days now I've been thinking about starting some kind of blog on this new passion of mine. Maybe people would find it interesting to follow the progress of a fellow antisocial weird-brained nerd into the hobby.

I am sure your contributions will be more than welcomed in the Blog Section of this site.

You never have enought contributors or contributions! Welcome.

On 1/28/2024 at 7:13 PM, Bouargh said:

I am sure your contributions will be more than welcomed in the Blog Section of this site.

You never have enought contributors or contributions! Welcome.

Seconded! If you want something a bit more fleshed out, let me know - happy to share what I've learned :thumbsup: