Blast from the past...

On 2/13/2024 at 7:15 AM, Karak Norn Clansman said:

Community projects á la Anargo sector? 3D-modelling and 3D-printing?

Just for your interest, @Karak Norn Clansman, while clearing out a backup drive for my wife I just found a treasure trove of old Anargo artwork and content. :)

9 hours ago, Kage2020 said:

Just for your interest, @Karak Norn Clansman, while clearing out a backup drive for my wife I just found a treasure trove of old Anargo artwork and content. :)

Lovely! What great news. I look forward to catch up with your writings and works and Anargo content in general in months ahead. Will the Anargo treasure trove show up here, by any chance? (I follow the thread.)

Edited by Karak Norn Clansman

9 hours ago, Karak Norn Clansman said:

Will the Anargo treasure trove show up here, by any chance? (I follow the thread.)

If I can maintain my interest in posting, maybe. For example, Magelord's "Marine" artwork is more likely to show up appended to the Adeptus Astartes supplement. The various landscape and character images as part of the same or through another one of the supplements etc.

Heck, it just reminded me that there was a Craftworld planned to be passing through the sector: Tir'asur

I might have to purloin that for the Craftworld that I was going to create for my Aeldari army that I'm (notionally) painting at the moment---just got my first coat of black paint on the "Morgan Rau" adjacent figure. Even a little bit makes a difference! :D