Looking for Feedback - 2.5k/3k Solar Auxilia List

Hello all, I'm a 40k/Legions Imperialis "player" who's getting into Heresy and I've been planning a list for the upcoming plastic Solar Auxilia releases. I'll likely be going to start with two Battleforce boxes and will expand from there, and I'm hoping to make use of everything that comes in those. It's not going to be the most optimized and I may spend a few too many points here or there but it's all in the name of fluff and having cool stuff on the board. I'm not too worried about being incredibly optimized, but I just want a second opinion that this would be functional and playable. Here's the list thus far with some insight into planned roles for each unit:

HQs
Legate Marshal
   Marshal w/ Charnabal Saber, Ultramar Pattern Cohort, Stoic Defender Warlord
(Ultramar for some nicer shooting, and a spare shooting reaction and pinning to slow stuff down with Stoic)

Tactical Command Tercio
   Auxilia Marshal w/ Charnabal, x4 Auxilia Companions w/ Plasma Guns, Command Vox and Cohorts Vexilla
(Spare heavy hitters and objective grabbers if mass lasrifles can't pull through, and vox for the leadership of course)

Elites
x2 Veletaris Tercios
   Veletarii Storm Section, x1 Prime w/ Plasma Pistol and Storm Axe, x9 Veletarii w/ Storm Axes, Command Vox
   Dedicated Dracosan w/ Demolisher and Flare Shield
(Terminators scare me, and Volkite doesn't seem the best against them, so hopefully axes suffice. x2 to use both Dracosans and tactical maneuverability. Lascannons are debatable here instead of Demolishers, it'll end up magnetized anyway)

Troops
x2 Lasrifle Tercios
   Line Command Section, Troop Master w/ Lasrifle and Bayonet, x4 Veterans w/ Lasrifle and Bayonet, Augury Scanner, Vexilla and Command Vox
   x2 Rifle Sections, Sergeant w/ Lasrifle and Bayonet, x19 Auxilia w/ Lasrifle and Bayonet, Vox Interlock
(All in all, it adds up to 90 lasrifles and bayonets, with a max of 180 shots in a volley at BS 4 when in base contact with each other. These are objective holders and general bodies where I need them. Bayonets aren't really worth it but they just look so much nicer to me and if I'm getting chopped up I'd rather have strength 4 than 3)

Heavy Support
Armoured Tercio
   Leman Russ Strike Squadron, x2 Leman Russes w/ Vanquishers, Co-axial Autocannons and Lascannons
(Heavy hitters against armor, considering adding a Russ or two if I end up with spare points, and maybe some more anti-infantry weapons for them like a pintle weapon or a heavy bolter)

Malcador Heavy Tank Squadron
   Malcador Heavy Tank w/ Battlecannon, Demolisher Cannon, Heavy Flamers, Heavy Stubber, Flare Shield
(This is the one I'm the least sure about, what I planned with this is a big scary anti-infantry/infantry support/breakthrough tank that looks cool on the table hopefully fun to fight against. Like the bayonets, not quite a point-efficient choice but it's fun and cool. A lot of the weapons could be switched out, I thought about a Vanquisher and various side-mounted weaponry so I'm very open to suggestions here)

All of this adds up to around 2,500 points, which leaves room for the Sentinels, maybe some Rapiers, and a handful of allied Marines in a 3,000-point game (Lore-wise this is a force of Cthonian Auxilia rallied around either separatist SoH or Blackshields). Again I'm looking for opinions on how playable and viable this would be and on any of the loadouts that could be better. Any suggestions on how I could potentially use Heavy Sentinels would also be greatly appreciated. Thank you!