WIP Thread Etiquette

Wormwoods
Go to solution Solved by Brother Tyler,

Hey all, 

So, my New Year New Army is finally popping off, a T'au force I'm looking to put together over the course of 2024. Thing is, I'm also doing my Crusade Army, the Sin Eaters, who currently have a WIP thread that I'm keeping up to date. 

I want to keep these separate, however I'm also leery about running to separate threads for my stuff in the Work in Progress Zone. I've seen that a lot of people just have a general thread for their own projects, rather than one-per-project. 

I guess my question is: Am I good to make a second WIP thread for my T'au over in the Forge, or should I keep that over in the T'au forum? 

• Solution

Short answer: Yes, you are good to create a second WIP topic and you can also have a topic in the T'au forum.

The best practice is to have a blog in which you can cover all of your projects. You can then create separate topics in the WIP forum and the faction forum for each of your projects, using those topics as a way to raise awareness of the progress in your projects by linking to the relevant blog posts in those topics.

19 minutes ago, Brother Tyler said:

The best practice is to have a blog in which you can cover all of your projects. You can then create separate topics in the WIP forum and the faction forum for each of your projects, using those topics as a way to raise awareness of the progress in your projects by linking to the relevant blog posts in those topics.

Ah, I see. Well, I have been considering doing a blog, so this is as good a prompt as anything! Much appreciated.