2000 pts Stormlance SM army

Hey Guys

So I have created this "new" arrmy based on The Stormlance Task Force. The idear is to get as many +1 BS to improve the hitting change on the enemy. I have 3 unist in reserve: The Outrider squad, and the Two Terminator squads - The Captain goes with the small for more mobility and the Librarian goes with the large Terminator squad. In addition I will having one the eradicator squads emparked the Replusor Executinor in the first turn, and keep the Techmarine within 3 inches of the Redemptor dreadnought for repair and +1 on the BS.

What do you think?

++ Army Roster (Imperium - Space Marines) [2,000pts] ++

+ Configuration +

Battle Size: 2. Strike Force (2000 Point limit)

Detachment: Stormlance Task Force

Show/Hide Options

+ Character +

Captain in Terminator Armour [110pts]: Combi-weapon, Portents of Wisdom, Relic Fist, Warlord

Chaplain on Bike [85pts]: Absolver Bolt Pistol, Crozius Arcanum, Hunter's Instincts, Twin Bolt Rifle

Librarian in Terminator Armour [95pts]: Feinting Withdrawal, Force Weapon, Smite

Techmarine [55pts]: Forge Bolter, Grav-pistol, Omnissian Power Axe, Servo-arm

+ Infantry +

Eradicator Squad [95pts]
. Eradicator: Bolt Pistol, Close Combat Weapon, Melta Rifle
. Eradicator Sergeant: Bolt Pistol, Close Combat Weapon, Melta Rifle
. Eradicator with Multi-melta: Bolt Pistol, Close Combat Weapon, Multi-melta

Eradicator Squad [95pts]
. Eradicator: Bolt Pistol, Close Combat Weapon, Melta Rifle
. Eradicator Sergeant: Bolt Pistol, Close Combat Weapon, Melta Rifle
. Eradicator with Multi-melta: Bolt Pistol, Close Combat Weapon, Multi-melta

Incursor Squad [85pts]: Haywire Mine
. Incursor Sergeant: Bolt Pistol, Occulus Bolt Carbine, Paired Combat Blades
. 4x Incursors: 4x Bolt Pistol, 4x Occulus Bolt Carbine, 4x Paired Combat Blades

Incursor Squad [85pts]: Haywire Mine
. Incursor Sergeant: Bolt Pistol, Occulus Bolt Carbine, Paired Combat Blades
. 4x Incursors: 4x Bolt Pistol, 4x Occulus Bolt Carbine, 4x Paired Combat Blades

Terminator Squad [370pts]
. Terminator Sergeant: Power Fist, Storm Bolter
. Terminator w/ Heavy Weapon: Power Fist
. . Cyclone Missile Launcher & Storm Bolter: Cyclone Missile Launcher, Storm Bolter
. Terminator w/ Heavy Weapon: Power Fist
. . Cyclone Missile Launcher & Storm Bolter: Cyclone Missile Launcher, Storm Bolter
. 7x Terminator w/ Power Fist: 7x Power Fist, 7x Storm Bolter

Terminator Squad [185pts]
. Terminator Sergeant: Power Fist, Storm Bolter
. 2x Terminator w/ Chain Fist: 2x Chainfist, 2x Storm Bolter
. Terminator w/ Heavy Weapon: Assault Cannon, Power Fist
. Terminator w/ Power Fist: Power Fist, Storm Bolter

+ Mounted +

Outrider Squad [160pts]
. 5x Outrider: 5x Astartes Chainsword, 5x Heavy Bolt Pistol, 5x Twin Bolt Rifle
. Outrider Sergeant: Astartes Chainsword, Heavy Bolt Pistol, Twin Bolt Rifle

+ Vehicle +

Gladiator Valiant [150pts]: Armoured Hull, Icarus Rocket Pod, Ironhail Heavy Stubber, 2x Multi-melta, Twin Las-talon

Redemptor Dreadnought [210pts]: Icarus Rocket Pod, Macro Plasma Incinerator, Onslaught Gatling Cannon, Redemptor Fist, Twin Storm Bolter

Repulsor Executioner [220pts]: Armoured Hull, Heavy Laser Destroyer, Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannon, Icarus Rocket Pod, Ironhail Heavy Stubber, Repulsor Executioner Defensive Array, Twin Heavy Bolter, Twin Icarus Ironhail Heavy Stubber

++ Total: [2,000pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe (https://battlescribe.net)

Edited by Commander Nicky

I am in agreement that the final modification can only +/- 1 to BS, but is it true that if you +1 from one source on the BS and another +1 from a second source, and finally a third a -1 BS from a third source, you will end up with +1BS?

The Army is around getting into CC and then disengage from it for other units to support with range attack. a trait I have have a lot in mind is the Wind-swift Evasion which in on the board is better than it looks on the "papir".

10 hours ago, Commander Nicky said:

I am in agreement that the final modification can only +/- 1 to BS, but is it true that if you +1 from one source on the BS and another +1 from a second source, and finally a third a -1 BS from a third source, you will end up with +1BS?

The Army is around getting into CC and then disengage from it for other units to support with range attack. a trait I have have a lot in mind is the Wind-swift Evasion which in on the board is better than it looks on the "papir".

Yes, its the end total that matters, but how often are you going to need +3 to hit so two -1's will still end with a +1?   I mean its your list, but of all the redundancies possible to spec into, +1 to hit might not be it.