Solar Auxilia Armoured Battery (Basilisk & Medusa)

The SA range is certainly growing on me, these looks pretty nice. I wonder if they'd look ok if you left the rear armour off so the crew could always be seen, they'd be one of the high lights of the set for me.

My goodness that's awesome! I know that the example photos are in "tabletop ready" paintjobs, but I can't wait to see what people come up with using all of the military model techniques and weathering etc.

I really like the SA tanks - just not the infantry so much. I can appreciate the infantry models are well done but they are just not for me.

If I ever get around to doing 40k Guard properly I may use the SA tanks for them - far far in the future for that one!

Beautiful model, a bit surprised that these kept their engine rebreather thingamabobs but the Lemans and the Malacodor didn't. 200 points a model isn't great but I might have to just for that interior and those crew.

A battery is a unit of artillery in real-world terms, and in-game it's an "Armoured Battery" that you take in a support slot that can include 1 to 3 "Auxilia Basilisks" or Medusas 

Edited by utahraptor232