image.png.488b7bb51bd8f8f706deedf41ac3bd2e.png

See on Twitter, in the oficial account:

"Prepare yourselves, tabletop wargamers! Ultra PRO is partnering with Games Workshop to develop an exclusive line of accessories to support your favorite Warhammer faction, including Warhammer 40,000 and Warhammer Age of Sigmar. Stay tuned..."

So,we are going to have card sleeves/protectors, and probably more, like playing mats or portfolios for trading cards,for example, for CCGs with Warhammer art and decoration.

https://twitter.com/UltraProIntl

More coming soon.

Edited by Agramar_The_Luna_Wolf

Woops misremembered which company did what!

Their sleeves were always meh but they have a wide line of products so who knows what might be coming.  Some cool points trackers for the game wouldn't be bad if they had some quality behind them.

Edited by DemonGSides
Mistaken identity for sleeve manufacturers.

1 hour ago, tychobi said:

How is this news?  I know it's an official announcement and all but what am I supposed to be hyped over here?

This is their site, so you can see what they make: https://www.shopultrapro.eu/

Now envisage those things, but GW?

if they making card sleeves deal, i would made it with dragon shield, to be honest.

But ultra pro makes alot of things too, like: deck boxes, card storage options, sleeves, playmats, dice and dice puches, card holders, binders, life pads and counters for TCG, figurines, dice trays. Just to name a few.

I would imagine they'll do sleeves for things like the Leviathan Deck (they fit perfectly in Tarot Card sleeves iirc), Datacards which are the same size as AoS ones, possibly a binder of some sort for the datacards.

Ultra also do a lot of Neoprene stuff so dice trays are probably a good shout. Neoprene faction objective markers are currently sold by GW but only as event exclusives, I'd guess Ultrapro will sell those and I'm assuming they already make these for GW

Having a look through their website, and they have a little display box for 7 quid... 

"Sized to store many 28mm scale / 22mm base miniature figures"

Could be a good shout for some of the smaller based minis to put on display, and maybe (but probably not) they'll add more like that as well scaled for the larger figure in the 40k sphere? 

Or would that step on the toes of the more expensive display company they've recently announced partnership with as well? :wink:

Datacard sleeves could be interesting. As could Necromunda, underworlds, 40k missions etc.

Interestingly GW recently released sleeves for The Old World for the magic spells, items etc. 

I would have expected display cases (like their Sports balls/helmets display cases line), but then Geedub just previewed a line a licensed cases by Wicked Brick in their recent Relics announcement, so I'm definitely confused... Maybe KillTeam/Warcry sized mats?