Bolt pistols and chainswords

Hi!

Can anyone recommend any good places to get sets of bolt pistols and chainswords for assault marines for a sensible price? I’ve found a few sites but the cheapest I can see is roughly 20 quid for 10 pairs of 3d printed parts by the time you’ve added shipping. I mean they look good but that still seems a bit much when you can get a whole squad of guys for that kind of price.  Trawling eBay is so hit and miss.

Basically I want to be able to give close combat gear to some of the HH tactical guys. I’ve already got the jump packs so I didn’t want to fork out for a full box of assault marines, and I like having a unique squad. Anyone know of any good sites?

Edited by TheArtilleryman

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Bouargh said:

Seen the prices at most ebay´s bits resellers, 20 bucks for 10 pairs is not necessary  such a bad deal. Not cheap for 10  of plastic but probably within the lowest rates if you do not go to bits exchange fair or print yourself/by a friend...

A “bits exchange fair?” Can such things be?

I don’t like buying the plastic bits for that sort of money. If I need to I’ll buy some of the nice 3D printed ones like these very Raven-guardy ones:

IMG_3507.thumb.jpeg.b74d50711a2a0b957692939085e3a671.jpeg

Edited by TheArtilleryman

3 hours ago, TheArtilleryman said:

A “bits exchange fair?” Can such things be?

I don’t like buying the plastic bits for that sort of money. If I need to I’ll buy some of the nice 3D printed ones like these very Raven-guardy ones:

IMG_3507.thumb.jpeg.b74d50711a2a0b957692939085e3a671.jpeg

Ukforge have very nice stuff. I bought time ago a double set of chainaxes and bolt pistols and was an excellent purchase. Pity of the web, I only can buy in ebay