Field Ordnance Battery Size comparison, please help

Go to solution Solved by Grotsmasha,

Hi, I'm just wondering if someone could do me a favour? I'm building a Deff Dread and I'm considering beefing up the rocket launchers on there and I was considering the Malleus rocket launchers from the Astra Militarum Field Ordnance battery as a candidate.

Is there someone that can give me a size comparison of the rocket pods next to a Deff Dread please? I know it's probably not likely that someone had both models sitting around but if they do I'd appreciate it.

I know putting the rockets on Killa Kans makes more sense but part of me is toying with the idea of making a Dakka Dread for my Blood Axe Dread Mob as a modelling project. I'm just weighing up my options and wondering if there's a helpful soul that just happens to have these models floating around.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks for the reply! I think I can just about pull that off... At least for the top set of arms. Going by eye if I modify the arms and hide any ugliness with the shoulder armour I might be able to make for some wildly inaccurate firepower for my Blood Axes. I was also wondering if the missile launcher on the new Sentinel would work but I think the Malleus rocket pods will do the job. 

I was looking a this as well: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-multi-missile-launcher-death-division-field-artillery-of-the-imperial-force-265356

red-makers.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/B2-Field...

Now that I know the scale will be about right I might order this and ask my friend nicely to 3d print this instead. It might not be all GW parts but I think it might fit the Orky aesthetic better. As an added bonus I should be able to tweak the size of the tubes until I'm happy with them.

This probably seems pointless asking for help now but I really appreciate your help. It always helps to have options for Orky conversions. Now that all options are free in dataslates I could retro-fit some Malleus launchers onto my Battlewagons externally to represent having a Lobba fitted. Food for thought...