Hypertech renegades from the Jericho Reach

Got the Dreads Done, the Tannhauser call these "Kampfenzug". Just based them up. 9 years ago I contacted RAFM minis and had a long email friendship with one former employee. Back in 1990s they made Heavy gear minis at a larger scale 1:87 (Dream Pod 9 now make them in 1:44). I was able to get a whole box of old minis. I had to strip paint off and do some cutting and added Tau weapons.

IMG_E6403.JPG

Silica Animus: The Tannhauser use A.I. constructs, The creation of a true artificial general intelligence is considered, perhaps, the greatest sin to the Adpetus Mechancus and is classified as "Heretek Omega," which denotes it as a fatally dangerous tech-heresy of the highest order. These machines serve as respected members of the Tannhauser and have been used to great effect against the Tyranids of Hive Fleet Dagon. They are fearless, do not sleep, and give the Tyranids to no biomass to process. These units, called "Cuirassiers" are heavily armored 7 feet tall, heavy weapon robots. These particular units carry Grav Cannons. Counts as Space Marine Centurions.

Cuirassiers.jpg

The "Grunts" of the Tannhauser are the Panzer Grenadiers, Mechanized Shock Infantry. Counts as Firstborn Tacticals or as Primaris  Interccesors (Depends on what kind of stupid points/rules f&!@kery GW wants to engage in that year). I just finished the Plasma Gunner and the Missile Trooper. Still have to base these guys.

Grenadiers.JPG