Necromunda Proxy and Fixer

1 hour ago, Casual Heresy said:

I love the fixer model. Will defineitly have to get him into an inquisitorial retinue this summer.

1 hour ago, Azaiel said:

They could be used as Rogue traders aswell, cool looking minis.

8 minutes ago, Naryn said:

That guy on the left would make an excellent commodore for my Battlefleet Gothic squadron...

I'm glad we're all in agreement about what Necromunda models are for. 

2 hours ago, Wormwoods said:

Of all the models to ever be destined to be converted into an Inquisitor, that Fixer certainly is one of them. 

I was thinking that for the proxy myself 

28 minutes ago, USNCenturion said:

Very cool models. How does the size of these compare to regular 40K guardsmen models?

Assuming they're scaled to standard Necromunda sizes, you shouldn't notice the difference.  I use Van Saar as an IG Regiment, and they're fine next to my DKOK, Solar Auxilia and smattering of standard Cadian-style Guardsmen.

On 4/15/2024 at 6:07 PM, Agramar_The_Luna_Wolf said:

Excellent models as always. The fixer is really good.

Necromunda nowadays have an awesome amount of fantastic miniatures 

It really do be flexing on every other range, exept perhaps AoS

I play Necromunda with, …well, Necromunda models :biggrin:

Love it! IMO best game GW ever put out!

I will say though that I love the spot it is at right now.

Not popular enough where GW upper management starts getting too involved, tossing too many cooks at it which spoils the broth (again, all this is just IMO, you’re welcome to disagree with me here).

Popular enough to where it gets regular support created by a small, talented and dedicated segment of the company with great creative flair, making what I think is the best looking range of models GW has. 

I love 40k, and I will admit that 30k is probably my favourite “brand” that GW has due to the world they created and the narrative, but to me Necromunda is in another league due to the fantastic models, gameplay and the superb campaign system.

Because of the campaign every action has weight because it carries on into future games during that campaign, and the superb narrative that is a result of that emergent gameplay. It’s hard to go back to a regular game when the highs are so much higher and the lows so much lower due to that campaign system. This may not be for everyone, but it is definitely for me.

Also, these two modes are great!