=][= Recent Moderator Retirements =][=

I raise my paintbrush in salute to you, honoured Moderati, for I've seen the three of you at work keeping order in these hallowed halls many a time. :thumbsup:

Thank you all for helping make this the best forum about our favourite little plastic dudes! :biggrin:

When Brother Tyler once contacted me and asked if I'd like to join the ranks of the moderator team, I was flabbergasted at first but of course, I accepted. Being a moderator was a great honor for me and this team was able to bring some new and necessary changes (for example the pronoun adaptations). Change is the only constant thing in life and trying to be stagnant always leads to ruin. A lot would agree with that. Some few don't. It is what it is.

Nonetheless, seeing many of those mods I looked up to retiring, was to be honest, a difficult period of time. In the end, reallife catches up on each and everyone of us and throughout the last months, I wasn't able to spend as much time as was needed to fullfill the role of a moderator to the fullest. Hence my decision to retire, as well. I leave with a sad and a happy eye (as the saying goes). Sad to leave a great part of my spent time here behind and happy to leave certain parts of that spent time behind. Some might take a guess as to what I'm talking about

one posting above me was so kind to give you a clue ;)

@Brother Captain Arkley Thanks, man. If you need anything, you can always pm me, even as a regular Frater. That goes for everyone, of course.

@Ace Debonair Thank you, Ace. You were always a constant part of the community! It's members like you that kept me motivated. :D

@Doctor Perils <3

To the wider community: thanks for the support and respect you gave me. Always tried to keep the BL section a good place for discussion and exchange.

To those mods remaining (you know who you are): <3 Keep it up! Remember to embrace change. Even if you won't like it, the world's keep spinning.

To @Chaplain Lucifer and @Brother Lunkhead all the best in the world! You earned your retirement.

Cheers,

Kel

16 minutes ago, Kelborn said:

. Some might take a guess as to what I'm talking about

Reveal hidden contents

one posting above me was so kind to give you a clue ;)

@Brother Captain Arkley Thanks, man. If you need anything, you can always pm me, even as a regular Frater. That goes for everyone, of course.

Not in the least bit surprised...

Sad to see you go man.

@Brother Lunkhead It has been an honor serving with you as a Moderator. Thank you for the guidance  and mentoring you have given me. 

@Chaplain Lucifer and @Kelborn While I did not have much interaction with you, appreciate and respect your time as moderators on the B&C. Enjoy the Cedo life you deserve it. 

4 hours ago, terminator ultra said:

It must be a nightmare having to wrangle all these users! thanks mods for all your work to keep the site heresy-free (I mean it isn't, but you tried your best)

The users were the easy bit. It's the rest of the job that was impossible...

53 minutes ago, Emperor Ming said:

What happened to: 

Only in death does duty end:tongue:

Hey, we got a volunteer here! :tongue:

@Chaplain Lucifer, @Brother Lunkhead @Kelborn

Thank you for your toil and efforts. Moderati: I salute you.