Supplementary File: Imaging Disc 221639-XXHAWKWINDXX-AA452000-1: ADEPTUSASTARTES REF.AA326

image.thumb.png.86a3b9a0035e487dca2896e800f509d1.png

[Ref. Captain Malphas of the 3rd Company, Angels Apocryphal, Patron of Klan Dunmael, Lords of Blackholme]

By the third moon of the Boethean Strand, and the dark temples therein, you will burn this day.
~To Crulliorre Vehnuym, Arch-Heirophant of the Unmade, during The Rivening

Edited by Malphas

Posted (edited)

Oh jesus, wrong tab.

Didn't mean to post this here.  Hello!  Been a while.  This isn't supposed to be a shameless blog plug, I swear.  I'm just splitting time between world building and real life stuff and lost track of one of my unreasonable number of tabs.  Sorry if I knocked over the game table on the way in.

Edited by Malphas

Posted (edited)

@Orange Knight

I'm running a Discord Imperium Maledictus Campaign with my brothers and some friends across the country (The USA is spectacularly large, so this is how we keep in touch) and doing a home-brew lore bit in the blog section.  I'm using my blog to supplement the game and tell stories. 

As far as rubbish goes, not to sound confrontational, but I actually take quite a bit of time curating the images to get them as close to an accurate representation of the setting as I can.  The above image went through 87 iterations before we got to something publishable, for example.  I do the rest manually.  I hadn't realized there was any issue with ai generated content. 

If the ai stuff isn't your thing, the maps took a bit of time to make and are pretty cool, I think.  I enjoy engaging in the hobby in other artistic mediums than painting bros... but I have a lot of them too.  Do you guys want to see my mountain of shame?  It is also quite robust.  I have a China cabinet full of unpainted models.

Like I said, I hadn't meant to post anything.  I was just editing my blog in another tab and debating asking the forum a question about prevalent stratagems in 10th for codex astartes (I'm flying out to visit my brothers in July, and we're going to play for the first time in a few years), and dropped the post into the wrong tab on my web browser.

Edited by Malphas