April 2024 Munitorum Field Manual new points costs

N1SB

Released here: https://www.warhammer-community.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/ZPIdnv258NWwFQ8p.pdf

TL;DR - everything one would expect to go up in points cost DID go up in points costs.  A few things went down.

POINTS COST INCREASES/NERF'd/GW Screwed My Army List: Nightbringer, Void Dragon, Chronomancer (!), Illuminor Szeras, Immortals, Monolith, Plasmamancer, Technomancer, Transcendant C'tan.  The only thing I thought was kinda surprising was the Chronomancer.  I use one and made a case for him in the Unit of the Week, but still, caught GW's notice.

POINTS COST DECREASE/BUFF'd: Catacomb Command Barge, Deathmarks, Flayed Ones, Ophydian and Skorpekh Destroyers.  Mostly, very modest points drops for these units, I don't think it's enough to change people's minds on them?  I dunno.

I think Chronomancer makes more sense than a Monolith going up (to me, anyway). I don't follow tournament lists or anything but I wasn't under the impression people were bringing multiples, and they still die pretty easily, so that seems a bit unnecessary unless my experience is out of the norm.