My idea for a 'fluffy' Dusk Falcons list. Feedback welcome!

So, I've been toying with the idea of creating a vaguely fluffy 2000pts list for my chapter (see sig for their IA), but keeping them vaguely competitive.  For it to work, I've made them 'Ultramarines' running the Vanguard Spearhead.

The list (ordered so you can see who is with who):

"Marneus" (185) with Bladeguard Vets (180) and Judiciar (70) - Target of 'Master of the Fleet' from "Ventris"

"Ventris" (75) with Tactical Squad (Plasma Gun x2) (140)

Apothecary Biologis (+Blade Driven Deep) (80) with Eradicators (190)

Lieutenant w/ Combi-Weapon (+Shadow War Veteran) (100)

Tactical Squad (Plasma Gun x2) (140)

Devastator Squad (5 marines) (2x Heavy Bolter, 2x Multi-melta) (120)

Infiltrators (Helix & Comm Array) (100)

Repulsor Executioner (220) with Devastator Squad (5 marines) (2x Lascannon, 2x Grav Cannon) (120)

Whirlwind (180)

Callidus Assassin (100)

Total = 1995pts

The general concept is that "Marneus" and cohort jump into the midfield to secure an objective and provide a decent combat threat, supported by the heavy firepower of the Repulsor and the Devastators.  "Ventris" follows up with his Tactical squad, the other Tactical Squad, and the second Devastator Squad.  The Apothecary and his Eradicators jump in and can threaten other units.  The Whirlwind and Infiltrators guard home and provide indirect fire, whilst the Callidus and Combi-Lieutenant do secondaries and provide annoyance.

I'm contemplating changing the Biologis' unit from Eradicators to Flame Aggressors and a Scout Squad.  Anyone have any thoughts?  Am I going massively wrong somewhere? 

Thanks in Advance for any feedback!