Jump Packs?

Go to solution Solved by Brother Captain Arkley,

I have a ton of Assault Intercessors that I wish to convert into Assault squads at some point which is basically just giving them a jump pack and now that 3d printing is a great place for bits I was thinking of just printing the jump packs but I don't know which, I a design i seen online

But I'm making this thread so others can help me find a nice looking jump pack to print or maybe a 3rd party bits store that sells them, which ones do you guys like or prefer? Thanks!

Edited by Xenith
linking to 3d printing repositories is against site rules.

9 minutes ago, Brother Captain Arkley said:

Do you want the Primaris style one or something else? I can point you in the right direction :)

I wasn't looking for anything in particular tbh, just wanted to see my options and see if I wanted to go with GW mk7 JPs or something else.

Guide me brother captain! 

• Solution
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, redmapa said:

I wasn't looking for anything in particular tbh, just wanted to see my options and see if I wanted to go with GW mk7 JPs or something else.

Guide me brother captain! 

How does that grab you?

Edited by Brother Captain Arkley
Removed image :)

9 hours ago, Karhedron said:

I went old-school and simply slapped on the Firstborn jump packs but the sprue seems to have disappeared from the website so printing seems like the easiest option.

Odd, it's still showing up on the NZ site. Maybe they're just selling through the remainder of the stock, but it doesn't say LCTB or anything...

https://www.warhammer.com/en-NZ/shop/Space-Marine-Jump-Packs