Think I found my new jump capatain

And I think it's pretty ugly, and the wings are going to feel like they belong on something coming out of the warp.

If they didn't have the flames on them I'd be a lot more interested.  I have the old school prosecutors and never really loved how bulky those wings are for something in a Sci Fi setting, though plenty of people used them for conversions.

They're cool enough models even if they're ugly.  I just wish they didn't have the flames.  They'd be a lot more interesting.

2 hours ago, DemonGSides said:

And I think it's pretty ugly, and the wings are going to feel like they belong on something coming out of the warp.

If they didn't have the flames on them I'd be a lot more interested.  I have the old school prosecutors and never really loved how bulky those wings are for something in a Sci Fi setting, though plenty of people used them for conversions.

They're cool enough models even if they're ugly.  I just wish they didn't have the flames.  They'd be a lot more interesting.

The flames are the jump pack flames silly

1 hour ago, Brother Raul said:

Wings are alright. Definitely think it suits the Sanguinor better as there's a bit of warp shenanigans going on their.

Sanguinor was my first thought, but the flames could just be the jump pack thrust, doesn’t have to be some sort of warp fire.