Cataphractii Shoulder Plates

I know. I have taken a look at art images before assembly. The top plate is of course closer to the top of the armoured torso leaving almost no gap. However I speak of another gap which is the one between the UPPER plate and the LOWER plate. There is a cavity in there when you assemble them according to the guide. Do you need to fill that cavity with Green Stuff?

5 minutes ago, Deus_Ex_Machina said:

I know. I have taken a look at art images before assembly. The top plate is of course closer to the top of the armoured torso leaving almost no gap. However I speak of another gap which is the one between the UPPER plate and the LOWER plate. There is a cavity in there when you assemble them according to the guide. Do you need to fill that cavity with Green Stuff?

ah my mistake, no you dont. They are supposed to be layered upon each other, with movement increasing "flexibility"

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, sarabando said:

ah my mistake, no you dont. They are supposed to be layered upon each other, with movement increasing "flexibility"

When you look at art both plates are so close together that there can´t be any kind of cavity.

Edited by Deus_Ex_Machina

On 5/1/2024 at 2:41 PM, Deus_Ex_Machina said:

When you apply the top plate upon the lower one there is a gap. Is this gap intentional or do you need to fill it with for example Green Stuff? Art depictions of the shoulder plates don´t indicate any gaps.

It's totally intentional , so you don't need to fill it you want