10th Ed CP box?

It seems everyone is getting a new CP box this edition, so anyone think we’ll get one, and what do you think it will be?

it seems that GW is moving away from large vehicles/centerpiece units in CP, so unlikely to see a Russ or dorn in it.

will likely have at least one of whatever the new infantry kits we’ll see, along with a squad of CSTs. I doubt we’ll see another FOB, so maybe 2 HWSes to replace them, and a single castellan or equivalent leader instead of any sort of command squad.

Hard to say.

On the first hand the current CP box is the most recent issued (I think?). But its structure is mewh...

On the other hand, AM has the potential to be release with a lot of new stuff, especially if they revamp the Catachan (or any other regiment).

I would in that case perfectly see a new CP box either:

- Around some new infantery squads + a new command squad (both Catachan), some Ogryns and a light sentinel

- Or around some existing infantery squad (DKoK) + a new command squad (DkOK), Rought riders and a redone basilisk

6 hours ago, Bouargh said:

Hard to say.

On the first hand the current CP box is the most recent issued (I think?). But its structure is mewh...

On the other hand, AM has the potential to be release with a lot of new stuff, especially if they revamp the Catachan (or any other regiment).

I would in that case perfectly see a new CP box either:

- Around some new infantery squads + a new command squad (both Catachan), some Ogryns and a light sentinel

- Or around some existing infantery squad (DKoK) + a new command squad (DkOK), Rought riders and a redone basilisk

Basalisk is looking very unlikely based on the other boxes that have come out this edition, so I wouldn’t hold my breath.

but I would love a major range refresh for Catachans more than anything else.