More Spyrers coming

I never really read the outlanders book, but I have it now.. So only know the background from WD but no rules.. The models were fine then, the old ones. And the new ones seems to fit into the lore and the current game to me.

Some local dudes seem hyped, will be interesting..

I like the aesthetic, though I would have preferred full-face helms. Really like the fact that all spyrer variants now have two different weapon options- makes them a little more unique and gives variety to the spyrer hunter gang. I'm interested in the cred cost for each, because they are basically two gangers with their two activations per turn (2 actions each activation), and how the two activations will work; will they activate twice in a row, or do they have two Ready tokens and are able to split up their activations however they like. 

Pretty happy with the new look, it is modern but still has the high-tech flair of Spyrers. For me its a good-looking kit, even if I'm not super pleased with the green color scheme GW chose. 

yeah - undecided on their paint job. Will be nice to se "real people" paint them.:wink:

Also a bit endecided on the claws. look a little impractical but that is a minor thing.