Terminator Kitbashing Questions

I have a question for the gallery that the current state of Google searching has done little to assist with: Has anyone assembled their own assault terminators (with lightning claws, ideally) with the new Leviathan-era bodies, but older kit arms? My memory of those older sculpts is that the arms were somewhat outsized and long, so I'm hoping they wont look too out of place on a taller, more filled-out body. 

Basically, I have 10 cheap Leviathan box terminators on sprue, and want to do something more interesting with them! Any examples of this you lot can find, or from your personal modelling would be greatly appreciated, and when I do get down to it I'll post my WIPs here.

Hoping that you might find some tidbits of interest in this thread!  

From what Grotsmasha posted on there, the new bodies didn’t look too out of place with the old Dark Angels assault arms, but that may vary as you go further back to the classic Assault Terminator arms.

1 hour ago, Bryan Blaire said:

From what Grotsmasha posted on there, the new bodies didn’t look too out of place with the old Dark Angels assault arms, but that may vary as you go further back to the classic Assault Terminator arms.

Very useful video, just a shame it's missing the one weapon loadout I'm planning! That said, it's promising that every other set of arms from a near-modern kit seems to fit, so I may go ahead and source those claws. Will need some shoulders, too, but I may end up getting those printed, we'll see what happens.

I actually have more terminators, I'll mock up one with claws in a bit :thumbsup:

The biggest thing to keep in mind is the newer pads are quite larger than the older shoulders and will need some for of gapfilling. Sprue-goo is what I used, but it won't stick to resin, I would still recommend using it, letting it set, then the pad will then easily lift off and you can glue it in place.