5 minutes ago, Necronaut said:

Truly these are benighted times: the quality of pict-capture technology in this Dark Millennium has finally degraded to a level which the ancients would have called, according to our research, "Potato-Vision." 

The Alpha Legion have some remarkable anti-observation tech, blurs any picture taken of them...

Edit: seriously, I don't quite know how I did that... the pic looks fine in my gallery? :huh: :laugh:

Edited by Lysimachus

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Lysimachus said:

The Alpha Legion have some remarkable anti-observation tech, blurs any picture taken of them...

Hmmm, @Lysimachus is well informed....

We've found Alpharius, guys!

Get 'im! :pirate:

Edited by Mazer Rackham

38 minutes ago, Necronaut said:

Truly these are benighted times: the quality of pict-capture technology in this Dark Millennium has finally degraded to a level which the ancients would have called, according to our research, "Potato-Vision." 

Authentic potato vision too - same width as the minimum resolution of the original doom game.

Nice, very nice.

Ok, Mortals you have the following information to add to your characters:

@Trokair Your Prison ID Number is OED-808, you are located in the Delta, or D-Block, Primary Prison Complex.

@A.T. Your Prison ID is ALB-813, incarcerated in Supressed Zone 1 (there's a dampening field preventing full technologial functions) Beta, or B-Block, Secondary Prison Complex (3 Kilometres South of Tro)

@Lord_Ikka Prison ID COL-1016, resident of Communal General Block Alpha, or A-Block, Primary Prison Complex (1500m North of Tro, and through a Prisoner Exchange Interlock Gate known as the 'Portcullis')

@Machine God Prison ID IOW-065, stuck in Suppressed Zone 2 (Dampening field) Beta (B-Block), precisely 451 metres West of A.T, in a separated compound.

You will be free to describe these blocks when we go live, or add some flavour to your Bio in the Data thread, like Smiley.

14 hours ago, Trokair said:

Small update, managed to trim the arms so as to fit a Sola Aux lasrifle. Wasn’t happy with any of the potential gubbins placements, so left them off, even the nice axe with blade cover and straps, as I just could find a position where it felt it was sitting naturally.

image.png.91c17e48d726787a8d2e194eb120cfae.png

Its the Bullet Farmer

Had a couple of queries, so I'll clarify publicly on recruitment - basically unless I get a plea from someone interested, with a character that adds to the team, I won't be accepting any more players than have already put their hand up.

We still have until 08/08/24 to flesh out characters and sort out chargen sheets. After that, then if you're not hot to trot, the Commissar will take a shot.

Crux'as the Smiler WIP. Probably won't get him painted for awhile because I have Call to Arms stuff to do (including Kraith and Moridyn characters...), but he was an easy conversion to do and fits the character I think.

JYolPoQ.jpeg

j5RTNne.jpeg

dtGw9FE.jpeg

WIP:

large.IMG_20240715_164052.jpg.ffb361c1bf

Decided to change the head for a different hairstyle to what is shown in his bio pic, and for simplicity I didn't add the backpack power line to the pistol. I'm fairly happy with the ragtag look of the Armour and the mkV left leg and mkvi right greave, though!

8 hours ago, Ancient_Sobek said:

@Mazer Rackham Do you have room for one more? I miss playing a baddie. 

Recruitment is closed - but I did make the proviso that I would take players if they had a good concept or plugged a gap in the team - drop me a PM and we can have a wrangle. :thumbsup:

I didn't really specify. I suppose it would have to be the bum end of M.41, sooo maybe anywhere between 75 - 80 yrs ABW?

Since the Magellan game didn't finish, and Blackest Heart virtually replaces it, you can assume the former is some hack fanfic that never really happened. :tongue:

Edited by Mazer Rackham

49 minutes ago, Mazer Rackham said:

I didn't really specify. I suppose it would have to be the bum end of M.41, sooo maybe anywhere between 75 - 80 yrs ABW?

Since the Magellan game didn't finish, and Blackest Heart virtually replaces it, you can assume the former is some hack fanfic that never really happened. :tongue:

Or some Tzeentchian alternet reality ploy.