Space Marine 2 dev build has leaked. BEWARE.

11 minutes ago, Joe said:

This probably ought to be in the main Space Marine II thread, but here's the relevant article.

While I don't disagree, the thread has been basically dead and invisible, so I opened in news and rumours just so people actually get the information and get to at least try and avoid spoilers.

Talking of spoilers, the article itself also contains a spoiler right in the thumbnail, albeit a minor one.

The thread was shuffled out of News and Rumours despite the game not being out yet. I haven't had the time to needle one of the Moderati about it.

Were they the victim of a hack? Or an employee decided to be silly?

I won't click any links relating to the game at this point because I want to keep as free of info (besides "its good/its bad" as possible

Unless they can rework the fact you’re swinging a nerf bat with stagger mechanics when an opponent hits you, this is going to be a frustrating game. The Tyranid Warrior fight at the beginning was excruciatingly

painful to watch. 

Edited by Marshal Rohr

I did watch the intro level as I've generally been leery about pre-ordering thus far given Saber's previous games, however I was sufficiently sold on what I saw to dip in. They've definitely stepped up quite a bit.

Makes me considerably more positive for the KOTOR Remake now that they've taken that on.

• 2 weeks later...

Another small warning; If you have a reddit account and visibly interact with warhammer subreddits, you might want to turn off direct messages. A kind soul apparently got spoiled and now took it upon themselves to spoil anyone else.

Edited by Nephaston