Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The decal softener is clutch. I really like the eyes and how they were done.

 

I'm admittedly colorblind and stink with telling green and brown apart, does the base coloring stand out enough from the armor? They look incredibly close to me... and my broken eyes

They look great to me. :smile: Personally, I think the bases look fine, although if you're not happy with them, maybe investigate pigment powders (as they can easily be removed until you set it).

 

The raspberry-coloured bolter casing is something I haven't seen on the Deathwing before, and it works well :smile: 

Great job.  Bolter scopes and flowers are nice touches. 

 

Also colourblind... and also painted a bunch of DA and Salamanders.  Why do we do it.

My biggest mistake is normally picking up a darker or lighter shade than intended, slapping it on and having a :cuss: moment afterwards.  I'll post up my WIP Tyranids and you'll have a good laugh... if you see it :D

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.