Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Well, I have set aside my Ultramarines army, and I have decided to put together a small fighting company. So far I have the following:

 

Marshal with auto combi-flamer and power sword

Castellan with auto combi-plasma and power sword (Sword Brother version)

Emperor's Champion

Execrator with crozius arcanum and power sword

Crusade Ancient

Techmarine 

9x Sword Brothers - 1x power sword, 1x power maul, 1x thunder hammer, 1x twin lightning claws, and 5x chainswords. Two have pyre pistols and one a plasma pistol.

10x Crusaders - 1x Sword Brother with power sword and heavy bolt pistol, 1x pyreblaster, all the rest with bolt pistols and chainswords

5x Assault Intercessors - 1x "sergeant"/Sword Brother with power sword and heavy bolt pistol, all the rest with bolt pistols and chainswords

1x Impulsor w/ multimelta

 

I have some old firstborn Crusaders, but the new codex doesn't allow for them. So what else should I add? I'm not trying to break the bank, especially after the recent price increase, but I do want to grow the army while remaining cost effective. What say you, fraters?

 

I will take some photos of what I have so far and upload later.

Link to comment
https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/386866-my-first-crusade/
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.