Grotsmasha Posted December 2, 2025 Share Posted December 2, 2025 (edited) Skip to a month... October The following award badges are up for grabs this month, There is also a badge for those who wish to make a pledge for years end, a slow burn model or project to work on through out the year, and for those who don't complete their pledge this month, There are Bronze, Silver, and Gold versions of these badges to be awarded to those who earn the same badge multiple times. There is also a Platinum version of each badge available to anyone who earns the same badge for all 12 months, even the Next Month badge . Participating Vowed, No pic Vowed, with pic Complete List of Participants Plogging Along Pledges for 2025 Participants on the Randomizer List Grotsmasha: Edited December 2, 2025 by Grotsmasha 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387201-october/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Brother Christopher Posted September 29 Share Posted September 29 So, it turns out that the end of September wasn't anything that I expected. I, Brother Christopher, pledge to finish my September entry - 1 Celestine the Living Saint - by the end of October. Current progress: 3 2 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387201-october/#findComment-6189594 Share on other sites More sharing options...
andes Posted September 29 Share Posted September 29 Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in! It felt like I was totally burned out on Orks following Call to Arms... played one game with the new codex and I'm revitalized soooo for the month of Orktober, I pledge Nazdreg Ug Urdgrub. 4 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387201-october/#findComment-6189642 Share on other sites More sharing options...
gaurdian31 Posted September 30 Share Posted September 30 I, gaurdian31, vow to continue the 12 months challenge. For the month of October, I vow to paint a Specialist for the Campaign: Spoiler 2 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387201-october/#findComment-6189812 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heraclite Posted September 30 Share Posted September 30 I started work on them today and they are a little further along now, but they won't be done for September. Might as well vow them for October then I Heraclite, continue the 12 month of hobby challenge and for the month of October vow to paint 7 infernus marines 2 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387201-october/#findComment-6189881 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bouargh Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 I, bouargh, continue 12 MoH and pledge, for the month of october, to complete: one Malestrain alpha and one power generator made out of bits and plasticard (part of 12MoH). I was planning getting rid of the resin flashes 2 days ago but I did not start yet. I even left the blister unopened! The powergen is so far only a frame / still "Design in Progress" stuff.... 4 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387201-october/#findComment-6189982 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord_Ikka Posted October 1 Share Posted October 1 I, Lord_Ikka, vow to paint for the month of October the following (all are also Plodding Along minis) - 4 miniatures from September (Chaos Lord, Chaos Lord in Terminator Armor, Master of Possession, Sorcerer - all pics in this post), 1 Daemon-Prince with Wings, 1 Daemon-Prince, 10 Cultists. Daemon-Prince with Wings Daemon-Prince Cultists 2 2 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387201-october/#findComment-6189984 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Brother Argent Posted Thursday at 12:33 PM Share Posted Thursday at 12:33 PM Well its Orktober and I just (in July for my brithday) got a snazzy new box with loads of new orks in it so, despite falling horribly behind with the Combat Patrol Magazine I gott go with; I, Brother Argent, vow to complete 1 Ork Warboss from Armageddon by months end. 1 3 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387201-october/#findComment-6190031 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heraclite Posted Thursday at 09:59 PM Share Posted Thursday at 09:59 PM They were, as expected, finished in October. Here's the first completion for this month, the 7 minis in front join their 3 brothers from the back row who were done earlier in the 12 MoH. Next up is my 3rd company ancient to finish the 3rd company representatives of my void cuirassiers 1 1 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387201-october/#findComment-6190115 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heraclite Posted Sunday at 12:01 AM Share Posted Sunday at 12:01 AM Just finished the ancient! I don't know what I'll vow next yet. 2 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387201-october/#findComment-6190379 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madao Posted Sunday at 08:09 AM Share Posted Sunday at 08:09 AM Would be a shame not to vow it here as well - I will paint a unit of Boyz this month 3 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387201-october/#findComment-6190401 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heraclite Posted Monday at 06:07 PM Share Posted Monday at 06:07 PM (edited) I'm feeling like working on my plodding along vow to finish as many kill teams as possible. So far I've completed the angels of death, strike force Variel, and deathkorps/spectre squad kill teams. Next is the scout squad using a majority of old metal models and a few repurposed plastic scouts initially painted in my personnal chapter colours. To avoid a double post, I'll also add a mega armour Warboss since I vowed him for join da waaaagh Edited Monday at 10:58 PM by Heraclite 3 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387201-october/#findComment-6190549 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts