Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Skip to a month...

October

gallery_48988_15094_7480.png

The following award badges are up for grabs this month,

gallery_48988_15094_6313.pnggallery_48988_15094_2696.pnggallery_48988_15094_7348.pnggallery_48988_15094_3721.pngimage.pnggallery_48988_15094_1620.pnggallery_48988_15094_6378.pnggallery_48988_15094_6142.png

 

There is also a badge for those who wish to make a pledge for years end, a slow burn model or project to work on through out the year,

large.ploddingalong.png.ca94979ef7c3d99b

and for those who don't complete their pledge this month,

gallery_48988_15094_4604.png

There are Bronze, Silver, and Gold versions of these badges to be awarded to those who earn the same badge multiple times. There is also a Platinum version of each badge available to anyone who earns the same badge for all 12 months, even the Next Month badge :wink: .

 

Participating

Vowed, No pic

Vowed, with pic

Complete

 

List of Participants

  •  

 

 

Plogging Along Pledges for 2025

  •  

 

 

Participants on the Randomizer List

  • Grotsmasha: 
Edited by Grotsmasha
Link to comment
https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387201-october/
Share on other sites

  • 9 months later...

I started work on them today and they are a little further along now, but they won't be done for September. Might as well vow them for October then

 

I Heraclite, continue the 12 month of hobby challenge and for the month of October vow to paint 7 infernus marines

 

large.IMG_20260930_0813478172.jpg.8e52f6dd2fa326eb8f20fd9b4b870a19.jpg

Link to comment
https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387201-october/#findComment-6189881
Share on other sites

I, bouargh, continue 12 MoH and pledge, for the month of october, to complete: one Malestrain alpha and one power generator made out of bits and plasticard (part of 12MoH).

 

 IMG_2452.jpeg.3718934d857ea4233fd503d08fb90aa5.jpegIMG_2450.jpeg.2097a342e6795a14ece75f5eb74ce52f.jpeg

 

 

I was planning getting rid of the resin flashes 2 days ago but I did not start yet. I even left the blister unopened!

The powergen is so far only a frame / still "Design in Progress" stuff....

Link to comment
https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387201-october/#findComment-6189982
Share on other sites

I, Lord_Ikka, vow to paint for the month of October the following (all are also Plodding Along minis) - 4 miniatures from September (Chaos Lord, Chaos Lord in Terminator Armor, Master of Possession, Sorcerer - all pics in this post), 1 Daemon-Prince with Wings, 1 Daemon-Prince, 10 Cultists.

 

Daemon-Prince with Wings

large.WBWingedDaemon-Prince.jpg.cf586aa7

 

Daemon-Prince

large.WBDaemon-Prince.jpg.fa9b91ae98d1a4

 

Cultists

large.NLCultists.jpg.a995f78ea440639ffd7

 

Link to comment
https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387201-october/#findComment-6189984
Share on other sites

Well its Orktober and I just (in July for my brithday) got a snazzy new box with loads of new orks in it so, despite falling horribly behind with the Combat Patrol Magazine I gott go with;

 

I, Brother Argent, vow to complete 1 Ork Warboss from Armageddon by months end.

 

large.Warbossbefore.jpg.f7a50f99691158f19a7fea0ef076648b.jpg.01badd4d1f846d99ebd2a26ec0cb0b70.jpg

Link to comment
https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387201-october/#findComment-6190031
Share on other sites

They were, as expected, finished in October.

 

Here's the first completion for this month, the 7 minis in front join their 3 brothers from the back row who were done earlier in the 12 MoH.

 

large.IMG_20261001_2343338332.jpg.9d13a2020284cf00fad4ab01160bc6d7.jpg

 

Next up is my 3rd company ancient to finish the 3rd company representatives of my void cuirassiers

 

large.IMG_20261001_2349331272.jpg.8f16815b32338e429d0b1024997cf531.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Support 1
Link to comment
https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387201-october/#findComment-6190115
Share on other sites

large.IMG_20261005_1217152162.jpg.af8c25658c268dc5b57194daf8df0514.jpgI'm feeling like working on my plodding along vow to finish as many kill teams as possible. 

 

So far I've completed the angels of death, strike force Variel, and deathkorps/spectre squad kill teams. Next is the scout squad using a majority of old metal models and a few repurposed plastic scouts initially painted in my personnal chapter colours.

 

To avoid a double post, I'll also add a mega armour Warboss since I vowed him for join da waaaagh

 

large.IMG_20261006_0039205412.jpg.f965a7eddc379862059d3c6990b257d8.jpg

 

 

 

 

Edited by Heraclite
Link to comment
https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387201-october/#findComment-6190549
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.