Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I seem to have forgotten to add in my vow for this month. 

 

On 6/15/2026 at 6:49 PM, Dwango said:

"I, Dwango, heed the Call to Arms and pledge to paint 14 terminators, 1 raider, 2 rhinos, 1 stormraven, 2 dread knights, 1 Dreadnought, 1 grand master, castellan crowe, 1 librarian, 1 brother captain for 69 pts for the Glory of the Grey knights and the Astartes Stronghold on or before September 15th, or bear the badge of failure until year's end.

PXL_20260614_195510495~2.jpg

PXL_20260614_195519880~2.jpg

PXL_20260614_195524263~2.jpg

PXL_20260614_195514878.MP~2.jpg

PXL_20260614_195539219~2.jpg

PXL_20260615_122850776~2.jpg

 

Out of this lot I've painted 1 dread, 1libby and 4 terminators. Bases to be done later when I've painted the rest. It's been too hot to do much painting.

 

 

PXL_20260729_204405784~2.jpg

Link to comment
https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387204-july/page/2/#findComment-6181022
Share on other sites

Ok, I'm giving up on getting the line Saturnine done, at this point I'm closer to throwing them away than finishing them . They are going back in the box to maybe be re-picked up when I have a pressing use for them, or otherwise sitting at the bottom of the pile to be forgotten about. I'm not wasting any more hobby time on them.

 

Alas this also means I'm failing my plodding along as if I can't paint 3 bases I certainly can't paint all 12 from the box.

Link to comment
https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/387204-july/page/2/#findComment-6181843
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.