01RTB01 Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 1 hour ago, Corswain said: I haven't dabbled in 40K for about a decade but the Ork previews keep looking good and it's tempting me... Why not grab some minis, build and paint and see how you feel from that? The modern start collecting equivalent/ combat patrol is a solid set of minis or an Armageddon half. I've painted a fair whack of orks and still enjoyed the box Lathe Biosas and Corswain 1 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388365-new-nobz-and-warbikes/page/3/#findComment-6182559 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jings Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 Reckon we're gonna get the double Nob treatment like the Boyz? Hoping so, current bikers are lacking in punch. I want a nice 6-man (9 if they let us) mob with 2(3) Klaws with the new Wartrakk and Wartrike slapped on and be worth it. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388365-new-nobz-and-warbikes/page/3/#findComment-6182580 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Paturabo Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 On 8/10/2026 at 8:10 AM, StraightSilver said: The Nobz look a bit "Age of Sigmary" if you know what I mean. I don't hate them but they look like conversions. Not in a bad way. Bikez are cool though. I've been seeing this sentiment a lot lately and I find it a bit funny because back when Ironjaws were first introduced, a lot of people thought they looked too 40k. ThaneOfTas and Antarius 2 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388365-new-nobz-and-warbikes/page/3/#findComment-6182585 Share on other sites More sharing options...
grailkeeper Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 Reminds me of Judge Dredd irlLordy, Cactus, Firedrake Cordova and 1 other 1 2 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388365-new-nobz-and-warbikes/page/3/#findComment-6182589 Share on other sites More sharing options...
01RTB01 Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 (edited) 4 hours ago, Jings said: Reckon we're gonna get the double Nob treatment like the Boyz? Hoping so, current bikers are lacking in punch. I want a nice 6-man (9 if they let us) mob with 2(3) Klaws with the new Wartrakk and Wartrike slapped on and be worth it. Looking at this, I think the nob has alt head and arm so I'd assume not. Edited August 12 by 01RTB01 Correcting and auto correct typo BelVasques 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388365-new-nobz-and-warbikes/page/3/#findComment-6182594 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Corswain Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 6 hours ago, 01RTB01 said: Why not grab some minis, build and paint and see how you feel from that? The modern start collecting equivalent/ combat patrol is a solid set of minis or an Armageddon half. I've painted a fair whack of orks and still enjoyed the box But I already have too many projects on the go and I am trying to be good... I think I might pick up the multi-part Warboss when that releases. Then I can always leave it as a one and done. Maybe. Firedrake Cordova 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388365-new-nobz-and-warbikes/page/3/#findComment-6182607 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vardus Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 3 hours ago, grailkeeper said: Reminds me of Judge Dredd The mouth full of teeth reminds me more of Judge Death. Cactus and sitnam 1 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388365-new-nobz-and-warbikes/page/3/#findComment-6182620 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Marshal Reinhard Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 5 hours ago, grailkeeper said: Reminds me of Judge Dredd I *AM* da Whaaagh! sitnam, Cactus, Gorgoff and 4 others 6 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388365-new-nobz-and-warbikes/page/3/#findComment-6182632 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rusted Boltgun Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 2 hours ago, Vardus said: The mouth full of teeth reminds me more of Judge Death. I was going to say, 'Judge Deff"! Cactus, Vardus and Firedrake Cordova 2 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388365-new-nobz-and-warbikes/page/3/#findComment-6182641 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jings Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 5 hours ago, 01RTB01 said: Looking at this, I think the nob has alt head and arm so I'd assume not. I may be missing something but that just looks like a the same nob as above. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388365-new-nobz-and-warbikes/page/3/#findComment-6182645 Share on other sites More sharing options...
01RTB01 Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 27 minutes ago, Jings said: I may be missing something but that just looks like a the same nob as above. The red one in the middle at the bottom I believe is the same bike. With a different ork that doesn't look like a nob. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388365-new-nobz-and-warbikes/page/3/#findComment-6182649 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jings Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 11 minutes ago, 01RTB01 said: The red one in the middle at the bottom I believe is the same bike. With a different ork that doesn't look like a nob. At a glance, the rear wheel chain looks different from the nob bike (right of the bottom middle). Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388365-new-nobz-and-warbikes/page/3/#findComment-6182653 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Matrindur Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 Something really is going wrong for GW as the next sprue has leaked, this time for the new Nobz: Lexington, 01RTB01 and MoriyaSchism 1 2 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388365-new-nobz-and-warbikes/page/3/#findComment-6182695 Share on other sites More sharing options...
01RTB01 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 13 minutes ago, Matrindur said: Something really is going wrong for GW as the next sprue has leaked, this time for the new Nobz: Where did it come from please? Thank you for sharing Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388365-new-nobz-and-warbikes/page/3/#findComment-6182696 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lexington Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 Huh, the system of top head part/bottom head part is interesting. Imaginably the new Warboss’ head swaps will work similarly. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388365-new-nobz-and-warbikes/page/3/#findComment-6182697 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Matrindur Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 6 hours ago, 01RTB01 said: Where did it come from please? Thank you for sharing I got it from TGA but originally I think it was posted on a Discord server 01RTB01 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388365-new-nobz-and-warbikes/page/3/#findComment-6182710 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Brother Casman Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 You can see a few alternate biker bitz on the pic from today's datasheet teaser article. Lord Marshal, Corswain and Gorgoff 2 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388365-new-nobz-and-warbikes/page/3/#findComment-6182730 Share on other sites More sharing options...
01RTB01 Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 1 hour ago, Brother Casman said: You can see a few alternate biker bitz on the pic from today's datasheet teaser article. Oooh they're lovely. Who's the big lad on the right with the power Klaw?! The bikes look amazing in red. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388365-new-nobz-and-warbikes/page/3/#findComment-6182737 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Corswain Posted August 13 Share Posted August 13 1 hour ago, 01RTB01 said: Who's the big lad on the right with the power Klaw?! The bikes look amazing in red. Looks like the multi-part Warboss with a head option they haven't shown off yet. He's a big un! Nazdreg's nice and chonky too. 01RTB01 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388365-new-nobz-and-warbikes/page/3/#findComment-6182742 Share on other sites More sharing options...
01RTB01 Posted August 14 Share Posted August 14 5 hours ago, Corswain said: Looks like the multi-part Warboss with a head option they haven't shown off yet. He's a big un! Nazdreg's nice and chonky too. I saw the full picture. It is indeed the Warboss. Looks fab. Gorgoff and Dr_Ruminahui 2 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388365-new-nobz-and-warbikes/page/3/#findComment-6182767 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Firedrake Cordova Posted August 14 Share Posted August 14 (edited) On 8/12/2026 at 12:33 PM, Corswain said: I think I might pick up the multi-part Warboss when that releases. Then I can always leave it as a one and done. Maybe. That's ... not how Orks work. Whenever one appears, one or two more follow, an' den dere's faaasands ov 'em ready fer scrappin. Edited August 14 by Firedrake Cordova Brother Casman, MoriyaSchism, Corswain and 2 others 5 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388365-new-nobz-and-warbikes/page/3/#findComment-6182777 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jings Posted August 14 Share Posted August 14 5 hours ago, Firedrake Cordova said: That's ... not how Orks work. Whenever one appears, one or two more follow, an' den dere's faaasands ov 'em ready fer scrappin. Woz dis "faasands"? Fink yous mean "lots" ya stinkin grot! Firedrake Cordova 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388365-new-nobz-and-warbikes/page/3/#findComment-6182783 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dr_Ruminahui Posted August 15 Share Posted August 15 11 hours ago, Jings said: Woz dis "faasands"? Fink yous mean "lots" ya stinkin grot! With such fancy talk, FC is obviously a blood axe... so, what can you expect? I bet he even marches. Firedrake Cordova, Jings and MoriyaSchism 2 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388365-new-nobz-and-warbikes/page/3/#findComment-6182815 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MoriyaSchism Posted August 15 Share Posted August 15 On 8/13/2026 at 3:33 AM, Matrindur said: Something really is going wrong for GW as the next sprue has leaked, this time for the new Nobz: Lovely. Kill Team leak next please. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388365-new-nobz-and-warbikes/page/3/#findComment-6182843 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mogger351 Posted August 15 Share Posted August 15 1 hour ago, MoriyaSchism said: Lovely. Kill Team leak next please. I mean I think it might be. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388365-new-nobz-and-warbikes/page/3/#findComment-6182846 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now